alvinkatojr
Rails Scales!: Typo(page xv)
Hello @cplanas,
There is a small typo in the word startup on page xv in the introduction section of the book. The word startup is erroneously written as start12up. Please see attached screenshot.
Many thanks!
Marked As Solved
cplanas
Author of Rails Scales!
Interesting, this does not seem to be in my manuscript. I will ping Pragmatic Bookshelf.
1
Popular Pragmatic Bookshelf topics
Some minor things in the paper edition that says “3 2020” on the title page verso, not mentioned in the book’s errata online:
p. 186 But...
New
Many tasks_proj/tests directories exist in chapters 2, 3, 5 that have tests that use the custom markers smoke and get, which are not decl...
New
Hi Travis! Thank you for the cool book! :slight_smile:
I made a list of issues and thought I could post them chapter by chapter. I’m rev...
New
On the page xv there is an instruction to run bin/setup from the main folder. I downloaded the source code today (12/03/21) and can’t see...
New
#book-python-testing-with-pytest-second-edition
Hi. Thanks for writing the book. I am just learning so this might just of been an issue ...
New
I’m running Android Studio “Arctic Fox” 2020.3.1 Patch 2, and I’m embarrassed to admit that I only made it to page 8 before running into ...
New
This is as much a suggestion as a question, as a note for others.
Locally the SGP30 wasn’t available, so I ordered a SGP40. On page 53, ...
New
Is there any place where we can discuss the solutions to some of the exercises? I can figure most of them out, but am having trouble with...
New
Hi, I’ve got a question about the implementation of PubSub when using a Phoenix.Socket.Transport behaviour rather than channels.
Before ...
New
Is there any plan for volume 2? :slight_smile:
New
Other popular topics
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
Author Spotlight:
Bruce Tate
@redrapids
Programming languages always emerge out of need, and if that’s not always true, they’re defin...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun
Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel










