DoLed
Quantum Computing: Hermitian matrix (page 190)
Here the term Hermtian matrix is misused as synonymous to conjugate transpose (of a given matrix). In fact, a Hermitian (or self-adjoint) matrix is one which is its own conjugate transpose.
First Post!
nihal.mehta
Author of Quantum Computing
Thanks again! You are correct.
Popular Pragmatic Bookshelf topics
In Chapter 3, the source for index introduces Config on page 31, followed by more code including tests; Config isn’t introduced until pag...
New
Running the examples in chapter 5 c under pytest 5.4.1 causes an AttributeError: ‘module’ object has no attribute ‘config’.
In particula...
New
In case this helps anyone, I’ve had issues setting up the rails source code. Here were the solutions:
In Gemfile, change
gem 'rails'
t...
New
#book-python-testing-with-pytest-second-edition
Hi. Thanks for writing the book. I am just learning so this might just of been an issue ...
New
I’m new to Rust and am using this book to learn more as well as to feed my interest in game dev. I’ve just finished the flappy dragon exa...
New
“The ProductLive.Index template calls a helper function, live_component/3, that in turn calls on the modal component. ”
Excerpt From: Br...
New
In general, the book isn’t yet updated for Phoenix version 1.6. On page 18 of the book, the authors indicate that an auto generated of ro...
New
When installing Cards as an editable package, I get the following error:
ERROR: File “setup.py” not found. Directory cannot be installe...
New
Is the book’s epub format available to read on Google Play Books?
New
AWDWR 7, page 152, page 153:
Hello everyone,
I’m a little bit lost on the hotwire part. I didn’t fully understand it.
On page 152 @rub...
New
Other popular topics
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it.
Does your monitor have eye p...
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
The V Programming Language
Simple language for building maintainable programs
V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
Author Spotlight
Jamis Buck
@jamis
This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply…
File > New Rule:
And select Deny, O...
New
Jan | Rethink the Computer.
Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming.
Minh Quang Tran
The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /markdown









