CommunityNews
Predicting fuel efficiency with Elixir, Nx, and Axon: a gentle introduction to Machine Learning
Having slept on ML for the last few years, I woke up and decided I’d figure out what I’m missing. I’m a senior developer with 20+ years of mostly web and mobile experience. It’s a great time to explore the space, since Sean Moriarity and the Elixir team have introduced a whole suite of ML tools. Nxand Axon are shiny and new so I thought I’d take them for a spin.
Read in full here:
https://bitfield.co/posts/machine-learning-in-elixir-with-nx-and-axon/
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Backend topics
New
New
Part 1: Introduction to Postgrest.
In Codd, we trust In the field of Computer Science and Engineering, few things come close to the dura...
New
Django 3.2 is just around the corner and it’s packed with new features. Django versions are usually not that exciting (it’s a good thing!...
New
Over the last few years, due in large part to the hype surrounding blockchain and cryptocurrencies, decentralized applications have gaine...
New
Once a year, I look back at the recent developments in the PHP world, and also look forward to what’s to come. And just like in 2020 and ...
New
When DoorDash approached the limits of what our Django-based monolithic codebase could support, we needed to design a new stack that woul...
New
Hi there!
Recently I was playing around with extracting and updating data in the DB and for fun challenged myself to try to implement a ...
New
Does the world need another How to create a blog article?
Maybe not.
But then again, creating something out of nothing is what we love....
New
Jason Stiebs shows a couple ways for a LiveView to make it easy for users to click and copy an important value to their clipboard. He sho...
New
Other popular topics
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
New
Jan | Rethink the Computer.
Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
If you’re getting errors like this:
psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time.
...
New
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /laravel









