AstonJ

AstonJ

Game Developer Tricks

Saw this on Tiktok and thought it was worth sharing :laughing:

#1 is pretty obvious but the rest I wasn’t aware of…

Any surprising to you? Others you know of?

Most Liked

NareshJuego

NareshJuego

I just stumbled upon this thread and I’m thrilled to see such a vibrant discussion about game development tricks! The insights and tips shared here are incredibly valuable, not just for beginners but also for seasoned developers looking to refine their craft. I’m particularly fascinated by the techniques discussed for optimizing game performance and enhancing player engagement. If anyone is willing to share more, I’m curious about the specific tools or software you find indispensable in your development process. Also, how do you balance between pushing the boundaries of innovation and ensuring a smooth, bug-free user experience?

Where Next?

Popular Game Dev topics Top

AstonJ
Probably more of a mid-sized team than small indie, but has gone viral after gameplay footage was released (which they did to attract mor...
New
New
New
Norpoleon
Team JethKo - Knee Deep is a detective adventure with role-playing elements & turn-based combat. What started as a small project tur...
New
RobertRichards
FEI Equestriad World Tour This game is mainly developed to amuse horse racing lovers. What makes this game quite engaging is the realist...
New
Wackytoons_Studio
Please Try Out Our New TPS/FPS With Lots Of Features! Hope U Enjoy!
New
scrut.hut
New game engine needs developers. Language is C++ and designs are complete for the project architecture. Anyone wanting to join a gamed...
New
bozigame
Hello Friends. First of all, I am very happy to share my excitement with you. After months of hard work, I have released my first game. I...
New
project-aftershock
Hello Guys, I developed my first game and I am trying to polish the demo before the next fest to be able to get feedback. The story cons...
New
necrobitz
Hi. I’m Ciel. I’m looking for a bunch of people who would be interesting in helping me turn this story i’ve been working on into a Roblox...
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
Or looking forward to? :nerd_face:
503 15149 280
New
brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
AstonJ
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply… File > New Rule: And select Deny, O...
New
New
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New