CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Mudita Pure - distraction-free phone with E Ink display and open-source OS

Enjoy Life. Offline.

Your Minimalist Phone. Mindful design, essential functionalities, an eye-friendly E Ink display, a dedicated OS and ultralow SAR value.

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

AstonJ
Do you use (or does your dev machine have) a Retina or HiDPI screen? poll Here’s an explanation of what HiDPI is - from Steve Jobs when ...
New
brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
AstonJ
Continuing the discussion from What monitor(s) do you have for programming? - just wondering if anyone has used blue light blockers or gl...
New
AstonJ
Here’s why: He makes a convincing argument against staggered, and the first comment sums it up: Once I learned why the s...
New
AstonJ
I found this video pretty informative - even if it could have been said in half the time!
New
AstonJ
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
First poster: bot
CutiePi is a Raspberry Pi 4 tablet that turns your project into an untethered adventure. Build and create wherever an idea strikes you. N...
New
First poster: bot
We perform a detailed vertical analysis of application performance atop a range of modern file systems and SSD FTLs. We formalize the “un...
New
AstonJ
I love my Kindle Oasis for reading, but unfortunately it’s not great for technical books as you often need to click on a link or do a qui...
New
AstonJ
Saw this on TikTok of all places! :lol: Anyone heard of them before? Lite:
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
AstonJ
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
foxtrottwist
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
mafinar
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread. While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework. Miguel Gr...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New