AstonJ

AstonJ

Artisan Keycaps

Seen any nice artisan keycaps? Got any? Ordered any?

This thread was inspired by the one @foxtrottwist has :nerd_face:

Most Liked

AstonJ

AstonJ

I’ve just ordered this one… because it’s cute and very close to the Devtalk colour :robot:

Other colours:

foxtrottwist

foxtrottwist

So… I just got this one!

I’m going to place it on the key that switches to my gaming layer.

AstonJ

AstonJ

Whoo hoo! Awesome :nerd_face:

I can’t wait to see what it looks like on your keyboard! :+1:

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

siddhant3030
Hi, I’m about to buy a MacBook 2019 model. I use mostly Elixir in my development. Should I go for this MacBook? or should I consider a L...
New
AstonJ
poll poll Be sure to check out @Dusty’s article posted here: An Introduction to Alternative Keyboard Layouts It’s one of the best write-...
New
Carter
Seems to be a load of h/w purchases on devtalk rn :iphone: :desktop_computer: :headphones: :computer: :keyboard: What hardware have you ...
New
foxtrottwist
Here’s our thread for the Keyboardio Atreus. It is a mechanical keyboard based on and a slight update of the original Atreus (Keyboardio ...
New
AstonJ
Seen any nice artisan keycaps? Got any? Ordered any? This thread was inspired by the one @foxtrottwist has :nerd_face:
New
First poster: kokolegorille
Seagate recently published its long-term technology roadmap revealing plans to produce ~50 TB hard drives by 2026 and 120+ TB HDDs after ...
New
Exadra37
I am thinking in buying one as the second monitor for my Thinkpad while I am travelling: Anyone has experience in using on...
New
foxtrottwist
I love my programmable, mechanical keyboards. Keyboardio Atreus, ZSA Moonlander and the Planck EZ. By far my favorite is the Moonlander. ...
New
AiheyStudio
Every pet is unique, so why not let their personality shine on your keyboard? Introducing our Artisan Keycaps for Cats and Dogs, custom-m...
New
bsrtech
Blame AI! Samsung’s reported 100% QoQ increase in NAND Flash contract prices in Q1 2026 confirms a structural shift in the memory market....
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have? Would you recommend it? Why? What will your next keyboard be? Pics always w...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
Margaret
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
1147 29994 760
New
mafinar
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread. While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
AstonJ
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply… File > New Rule: And select Deny, O...
New
husaindevelop
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New