CommunityNews
Advent of UI Components
For every day of advent I am building a new UI Component.
The theme? You guessed it ― Christmas.
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Frontend topics
The challenge of searching static websites is effectively a solved problem with brilliant, yet widely unadopted, solutions.
These projec...
New
Background: Lots of discussions and arguments on Twitter, GitHub, blogs and mailing lists. A summary can be found in eg. this GitHub issu...
New
In this article, I will share with you some very useful HTML tips . Enjoy!
** Post will be updated regularly with new tips!*
The loa...
New
JavaScript has come a long way since I knew it as the “D” in DHTML. For anyone like me, who’s been reluctant to use the latest syntax tha...
New
View in full here:
https://kryogenix.org/code/browser/everyonehasjs.html
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our ne...
New
On your LiveView page, you are using a custom component. You want to be able to pass HTML attributes into the component, but the componen...
New
It’s rare to see a web app that doesn’t use XMLHttpRequest (or fetch, the new API with comparable capability). XMLHttpRequest (which we c...
New
Star Wars Scene Transition Effects in CSS.
You know those wipe transitions between scenes in Star Wars movies? Have you ever thought it ...
New
In this article, we’ll make an app more exclusive by requiring an invite to register. Along the way we’ll touch on topics like middleware...
New
Our take on how to build a frontend style guide with Phoenix Components, Atomic Design and plain CSS, with focus on reusability and code ...
New
Other popular topics
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
The V Programming Language
Simple language for building maintainable programs
V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol:
bre...
New
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig.
General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /nodejs
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /laravel









