CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Introduction to structured concurrency in Swift

Introduction to structured concurrency in Swift: continuations, tasks, and cancellation

14 January, 2021

This article is a part of my series about concurrency and asynchronous programming in Swift. The articles are independent, but after reading this one you might want to check out the rest of the series:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Ios topics Top

First poster: bot
Async await in Swift explained with code examples. Async await in Swift allows to write asynchronous tasks with structured concurrency. ...
New
First poster: bot
swift-evolution/0366-move-function.md at main · apple/swift-evolution. This maintains proposals for changes and user-visible enhancement...
New
New
CommunityNews
A reaction and assorted observations about Apple’s September 9 Awe-Dropping event.
New
New
CommunityNews
‎RidePods – The World’s First Earbuds-Controlled Motorcycle Racing Game RidePods brings a brand-new way to experience motorcycle racing....
New
CommunityNews
This past year, Apple overhauled its design language across all of its major software platforms with the introduction of Liquid…
New
New
CommunityNews
Apple is letting users build their own Wallet passes in iOS 27. After 14 years of PassKit, the supply-side problem is finally being solve...
New
New

Other popular topics Top

Exadra37
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it. Does your monitor have eye p...
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
AstonJ
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first: asdf plugin-upd...
New
Margaret
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
1147 29994 760
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application. Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming. Minh Quang Tran The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
AstonJ
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New