CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Reverse Engineering iOS Shortcuts Deeplinks - Vox Silva

Reverse engineering deeplinks from the iOS Shortcuts app.

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Ios topics Top

First poster: bot
Structured concurrency is a new term for most Swift developers. This is an attempt to decipher its meaning.
New
CommunityNews
Emerge Tools Blog | The Surprising Cost of Protocol Conformances in Swift. A deep dive into the Swift runtime to see how protocol confor...
New
First poster: bot
Microapps architecture in Swift. Feature modules… In the first post of the current series, I talked about Swift Package Manager basics a...
New
First poster: bot
Core team to form language workgroup. Moderator note: this post was originally in the light-weight same-type requirement syntax thread, ...
New
First poster: bot
Design the next iPhone. Apple is running out of ideas and needs your help.
New
CommunityNews
Raw identifiers, backtraces, task naming, and more.
New
CommunityNews
After 4 years with Apple’s TextKit 2: The promised ‘better’ text engine has unstable scrolling, unreliable height estimates, and viewport...
New
New
CommunityNews
The XNU kernel is the basis of Apple’s operating systems. Although labeled as a hybrid kernel, it is found to generally operate in a mono...
New
CommunityNews
This past year, Apple overhauled its design language across all of its major software platforms with the introduction of Liquid…
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don't encounter in their regular wor...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
husaindevelop
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
New
First poster: AstonJ
Jan | Rethink the Computer. Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
CommunityNews
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New