CommunityNews
visionOS 26 keeps pushing Apple’s newest platform toward the future
My visionOS 26 persona. The side of my head really does look like that! If visionOS and the Vision Pro are all about charting a course to the future of wearable devices in front of our eyes, Apple …
Read in full here:
Popular Ios topics
Meet distributed actors in Swift - WWDC22 - Videos - Apple Developer.
Discover distributed actors — an extension of Swift’s actor model ...
New
The subscription model for mobile apps is paying off big time for some.
New
Implementing Parts of the Swift Compiler in Swift.
Hi all, In the past few years, some components of the Swift compiler have started be...
New
The Urtopia Carbon is a decent bike that tries to do a lot with its software.
New
The Dynamic Island might come to all iPhone 15 models.
The Dynamic Island may not be limited to Pro models.
New
Raw identifiers, backtraces, task naming, and more.
New
After 4 years with Apple’s TextKit 2: The promised ‘better’ text engine has unstable scrolling, unreliable height estimates, and viewport...
New
iTorrent’s developer has been blocked from distributing apps on alternative iOS stores.
New
A reaction and assorted observations about Apple’s September 9 Awe-Dropping event.
New
Apple and Samsung continued to capture the Top 10 spots. These 10 models contributed 19% of annual smartphone sales.In terms of compariso...
New
Other popular topics
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed!
Check out all of our Keycaps threads here:
https://forum....
New
New
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
The V Programming Language
Simple language for building maintainable programs
V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
New
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming.
Minh Quang Tran
The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









