CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Stable Diffusion in your pocket? “Draw Things” brings AI images to iPhone

It’s not fast, but it’s free—and it runs locally on pocket-sized hardware.

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Ios topics Top

CommunityNews
#131 - Chris Lattner: The Future of Computing and Programming Languages | Lex Fridman Podcast. Chris Lattner is a world-class software &...
New
First poster: bot
Introduction to structured concurrency in Swift: continuations, tasks, and cancellation 14 January, 2021 This article is a part of my se...
New
First poster: bot
Structured concurrency is a new term for most Swift developers. This is an attempt to decipher its meaning.
New
CommunityNews
Emerge Tools Blog | The Surprising Cost of Protocol Conformances in Swift. A deep dive into the Swift runtime to see how protocol confor...
New
First poster: bot
Core team to form language workgroup. Moderator note: this post was originally in the light-weight same-type requirement syntax thread, ...
New
First poster: bot
The Dynamic Island might come to all iPhone 15 models. The Dynamic Island may not be limited to Pro models.
New
CommunityNews
My visionOS 26 persona. The side of my head really does look like that! If visionOS and the Vision Pro are all about charting a course to...
New
CommunityNews
To be honest, we were holding our breath for the iPhone Air. Thinner usually means flimsier, harder to fix, and more glued-down parts. Bu...
New
CommunityNews
Apple is letting users build their own Wallet passes in iOS 27. After 14 years of PassKit, the supply-side problem is finally being solve...
New
CommunityNews
Siri isn’t state of the art, but as long as it works — and it appears it does — it’s good enough for the consumer market.
New

Other popular topics Top

Exadra37
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
Maartz
Hi folks, I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
AstonJ
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol: bre...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New