CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Apple gives EU users App Store options in attempt to avoid massive fines

EU iPhone owners will be able to get apps from places other than the App Store.

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Ios topics Top

First poster: bot
Introduction to structured concurrency in Swift: continuations, tasks, and cancellation 14 January, 2021 This article is a part of my se...
New
First poster: bot
Swift was always going to be part of the OS. Someone complained that putting Swift in the OS has only made things worse for developers. ...
New
First poster: bot
The Taiwanese technology giant says it will invest up to $170m in Ohio-based Lordstown Motors.
New
CommunityNews
In 2025, playing your own music on an iPhone is surprisingly hard, unless you pay Apple or navigate a maze of limitations. So I built my ...
New
New
CommunityNews
Apple today debuted the all-new iPhone Air, the thinnest iPhone ever made, with pro performance.
New
New
CommunityNews
To be honest, we were holding our breath for the iPhone Air. Thinner usually means flimsier, harder to fix, and more glued-down parts. Bu...
New
CommunityNews
But Sweeney warns iOS devs are still afraid of “totally illegal” retaliation by Apple.
New
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have? Would you recommend it? Why? What will your next keyboard be? Pics always w...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don't encounter in their regular wor...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
AstonJ
Or looking forward to? :nerd_face:
503 15149 280
New
Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
AstonJ
poll poll Be sure to check out @Dusty’s article posted here: An Introduction to Alternative Keyboard Layouts It’s one of the best write-...
New
DevotionGeo
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
RobertRichards
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New