AstonJ

AstonJ

HTML in 100 Seconds

I love videos like this and it follows the same theme as @jaeyson’s thread here - I reckon the @ElixirCasts crew should consider experimenting with something similar as well - perhaps we can tie them in to our Elixir Forum threads :003:

Most Liked

logandavid

logandavid

the most concise and easy-to-understand video on HTML. Thanks for sharing!

faust

faust

I remember when I was in college, there was a book called “html in 21 days”,
now things are getting faster and faster every year, 100 seconds is enough :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

Where Next?

Popular Frontend topics Top

First poster: bot
A beginner’s guide to developing with React. React is a JavaScript user interface (UI) library that was built and is maintained by Faceb...
New
First poster: bot
The Streams API allows you to programmatically access streams of data received over the network or created by whatever means locally and ...
New
First poster: bot
Just one year before the first web page went live in 1991, Microsoft began shipping perhaps the most well-known icon font, Wingdings. How...
New
First poster: claudio
You’re at a restaurant, and there’s an odd item on the menu that you’ve never heard of before, but it piques your interest. It sounds lik...
New
First poster: bot
Humio software engineers Thomas Anagrius and Jeroen Engels sat down to talk about why they got involved with Elm for web-based front-end ...
New
First poster: bot
This is a guide for starting a TypeScript project in 2021 with modern tooling. TypeScript 4 Optionally esbuild to bundle for browsers (...
New
First poster: bot
At NoRedInk we have one of the largest Elm apps in the world. It serves millions of teachers and students, and our frontend code is almos...
New
First poster: bot
I had the chance to toy around with Deno recently. And with “toy around” I mean dissecting it into little pieces and see how the sausage ...
New
szajbus
Monaco is state-of-the-art browser-based code editor that powers VS Code. Let’s see how to integrate it with Phoenix LiveView using esbuild.
New
sorentwo
A new article showcasing some of Oban, and Oban Pro’s, distinct agentic workflow abilities.
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed! Check out all of our Keycaps threads here: https://forum....
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
foxtrottwist
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
mafinar
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread. While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Mike Riley @mriley This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
AstonJ
This is a very quick guide, you just need to: Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/ Click on search Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
AstonJ
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New