CommunityNews
My business card runs Linux, yours can too
LinuxCard - Dmitry.GR.
Dmitry.GR: My business card runs Linux, yours can too. Details, kits, etc…
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Linux topics
it is correct to refer to GNU/Linux as GNU/Linux.
You’ve probably seen the “I’d like to interject for a moment” quotation that is freque...
New
My 7½ year old learned 4 bash (Linux) commands in one hour.
My 7½ year old learned 4 bash (Linux) commands in one hour
New
LinuxCard - Dmitry.GR.
Dmitry.GR: My business card runs Linux, yours can too. Details, kits, etc…
New
The story behind Google’s in-house desktop Linux.
The best-known Google operating system is Chrome OS, but inside Google itself, the com...
New
Has Rakuten made a Rocky-er road for Red Hat?.
Tareq Amin says Red Hat’s CentOS decision broke its business model
Red Hat’s decision i...
New
Linux continues to grow bigger and better. Here’s what’s new and notable in the 6.16 release, plus what you need to know about 6.17.
New
It’s the year of Linux on my desktop.
New
By my count, Linux has over 11% of the desktop market. Here’s how I got that number - and why people are making the leap.
New
Lots of the CVE world seems to focus on “security bugs” but I’ve found that it
is not all that well known exactly how the Linux kernel s...
New
With the growing number of users jumping from Windows to Linux, I decided to fully take the plunge and dive deep into the Open Source oce...
New
Other popular topics
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one:
I got 51/100:
Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code.
...
New
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices.
Neil Smyth
MySQL...
New
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /nodejs
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









