CommunityNews
Google’s Nest will provide data to police without a warrant
Google’s Nest Will Provide Data to Police Without a Warrant.
Google and Amazon are the only providers to do so.
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Backend topics
New
This repository contains a collection of sample applications and libraries written in Zig programming language and using DirectX 12 API. ...
New
For the first 8 or so years of my programming experience, while I was an undergraduate and later graduate student, working in the experim...
New
New
Building a Neural Network in Pure Lisp without Built-in Numbers using only Atoms and Lists.
A neural network written in pure Lisp withou...
New
Haskell in Production: Freckle.
In this interview, we talk with Pat Brisbin, a Principal Engineer at Freckle, a company that helps teach...
New
clog/LEARN.md at main · rabbibotton/clog.
CLOG - The Common Lisp Omnificent GUI. Contribute to rabbibotton/clog development by creating ...
New
Introducing Trilogy: a new database adapter for Ruby on Rails | The GitHub Blog.
We’ve open sourced Trilogy, the database adapter we use...
New
Learn Step-by-Step from a Hands-On Project
9 comprehensive modules taking you from beginner to building production-ready SaaS applicatio...
New
Hi! I’m Ellen, but you probably know me as duckinator or puppy.
I really wish I didn’t have to write this, but I feel the Ruby community...
New
Other popular topics
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
New
Jan | Rethink the Computer.
Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
If you’re getting errors like this:
psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time.
...
New
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /laravel









