CommunityNews
Nim compiler — Pascal source code
nim-lang/Nim.
Nim is a statically typed compiled systems programming language. It combines successful concepts from mature languages like Python, Ada and Modula. Its design focuses on efficiency, expressiveness,…
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our automated news source trackers.
First Post!
bot
Share link for this tweet.
Popular Backend topics
New
New
This blog post walks you through how to implement a time-series database engine based on what I’ve learned from my experience of writing ...
New
GitHub - mthom/scryer-prolog: A modern Prolog implementation written mostly in Rust…
A modern Prolog implementation written mostly in Ru...
New
GitHub - vydd/sketch: A Common Lisp framework for the creation of electronic art, visual design, game prototyping, game making, computer ...
New
GitHub - deadpixi/wasm-maze-generator: A simple WASM maze generator in Go.
A simple WASM maze generator in Go. Contribute to deadpixi/wa...
New
GitHub - audulus/rui: Experimental Rust UI library.
Experimental Rust UI library. Contribute to audulus/rui development by creating an a...
New
GitHub - clojure-rs/ClojureRS: Clojure, implemented atop Rust (unofficial).
Clojure, implemented atop Rust (unofficial). Contribute to c...
New
Why Rust should not have provided unwrap.
I see the unwrap function called a lot, especially in example code, quick-and-dirty prototype ...
New
Hi! I’m Ellen, but you probably know me as duckinator or puppy.
I really wish I didn’t have to write this, but I feel the Ruby community...
New
Other popular topics
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
Start building native Android apps the modern way in Kotlin with Jetpack's expansive set of tools, libraries, and best practices. Learn h...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Use WebRTC to build web applications that stream media and data in real time directly from one user to another, all in the browser.
...
New
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one:
I got 51/100:
Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









