CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Unseen Footage of Atari Battlezone Cabinet Production

Well, its been a hot minute since I’ve updated the blog. Life decided that it had other plans for me over the past 18 months or so. The good news though, dear reader, is that we are back and …

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Game Dev topics Top

New
New
CommunityNews
I recently discovered that you could make PS2 games in JavaScript.
New
CommunityNews
Japanese game makers are struggling to locate affordable commercial fonts after one of the country’s leading font licen…
New
CommunityNews
Author’s note: I originally intended for this post to cover adventure games, computer role-playing games, wargames and other simulations,...
New
CommunityNews
Vince Zampella, the co-creator of Call of Duty, Titanfall, and boss of the Battlefield franchise, has died at age 55.
New
CommunityNews
Do you remember what video game developer websites and gaming websites looked like in the early 00s?
New
New
CommunityNews
We want Easel to be powerful enough to make the kinds of games you would play for hours.
New
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
Exadra37
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
AstonJ
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed! Check out all of our Keycaps threads here: https://forum....
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Jamis Buck @jamis This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
AstonJ
This is cool! DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New