CommunityNews

CommunityNews

9to5Mac Reports Apple Notes Will Gain Markdown Export at WWDC, and, You’ll Be Unsurprised to Know, I Have Thoughts

Apple is working on supporting the ability to export notes in Markdown from Apple Notes, which is something third-party apps have supported for years. Granted, this is a niche feature, but as a fierce participant in the niche, I can confirm: this is huge.

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Macos topics Top

New
First poster: bot
Ever since I started learning how to code, I have been fascinated by the level of trust we put in a simple command like this one: pip in...
New
New
New
First poster: iPaul
Hardening macOS. Quick and easy guide for securing macOS systems, for both laymen and security enthusiasts. Last updated for Monterey (1...
New
First poster: bot
Guide: Run FreeBSD 13.1-RELEASE for ARM64 in QEMU on Apple Silicon Mac (MacBook Pro M1, etc) with HVF acceleration (Hypervisor.framework)...
New
New
First poster: bot
An app developer’s lawsuit over App Store rejections, scams and fraud has ended in a settlement agreement after court filings show a requ...
New
First poster: bot
Apple Says iPhone Usage Data Is Anonymous. New Tests Say: Not True. Your iPhone’s analytics data includes an ID number tied to your name...
New
First poster: bot
Friday Facts #371 - Apple Silicon | Factorio. Today, I’m here to share some exciting non-expansion news for our Mac players. Factorio ...
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
AstonJ
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart: A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
AstonJ
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first: asdf plugin-upd...
New
DevotionGeo
The V Programming Language Simple language for building maintainable programs V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
foxtrottwist
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
mafinar
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread. While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Rebecca Skinner @RebeccaSkinner Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time. ...
New