CommunityNews
Create a Markdown Editor in Ruby on Rails
In this post, we’ll build a Markdown editor using Rails.
Read in full here:
Popular Backend topics
New
nim-lang/Nim.
Nim is a statically typed compiled systems programming language. It combines successful concepts from mature languages lik...
New
One of Haskell’s features that I really liked was list comprehensions, so I was very pleased to discover how nice Julia’s comprehensions ...
New
codeamigo.
Byte-sized interactive coding tutorials
New
GitHub - cshum/imagor: Fast, Docker-ready image processing server written in Go and libvips, with Thumbor URL syntax.
Fast, Docker-ready...
New
Building a Neural Network in Pure Lisp without Built-in Numbers using only Atoms and Lists.
A neural network written in pure Lisp withou...
New
Rails adds support for Fiber-safe ActiveRecord ConnectionPools.
Ruby on Rails and ReactJS consulting company. We also build mobile appli...
New
GitHub - pintariching/rustle: Svelte compiler rewritten in Rust.
Svelte compiler rewritten in Rust. Contribute to pintariching/rustle de...
New
Perfecting WebGPU/Dawn native graphics for Zig.
A 700+ commit complete rewrite of mach/gpu (the WebGPU interface for Zig) has been compl...
New
user-defined iteration using range over func values · Discussion #56413 · golang/go.
There is no standard way to iterate over a sequence...
New
Other popular topics
Hello Devtalk World!
Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
Jan | Rethink the Computer.
Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic.
Sam Ruby @rubys
...
New
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices.
Neil Smyth
MySQL...
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
Latest in Ruby
Latest in Ruby on Rails
Latest in Markdown
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /markdown









