CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Zig's new plan for asynchronous programs

The designers of the Zig programming language have been working to find a suitable design for […]

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

CommunityNews
A new study looks into the dematerialized office, where sensorial experiences such as touch, taste, smell, and sensations of hot or cold ...
New
First poster: bot
One of Haskell’s features that I really liked was list comprehensions, so I was very pleased to discover how nice Julia’s comprehensions ...
New
First poster: bot
A conversation with Laurent Mazare about how your choice of programming language interacts with the kind of work you do, and in particula...
New
First poster: dimitarvp
Rails is not written in Ruby. I’m born and raised in Kraków, a beautiful city in Poland, maybe you’ve heard about it, maybe you’ve even ...
New
First poster: bot
Rails adds support for Fiber-safe ActiveRecord ConnectionPools. Ruby on Rails and ReactJS consulting company. We also build mobile appli...
New
First poster: OvermindDL1
GitHub - mcobzarenco/zee: A modern text editor for the terminal written in Rust. A modern text editor for the terminal written in Rust -...
New
First poster: AstonJ
Ruby 3.1’s incompatible changes to its YAML module (Psych 4). Ruby made its YAML interpreter more secure by default at the cost of backw...
New
First poster: bot
GitHub - pintariching/rustle: Svelte compiler rewritten in Rust. Svelte compiler rewritten in Rust. Contribute to pintariching/rustle de...
New
gfqdjb
This post is my attempt to write down, in broad strokes, everything I know about good system design. A lot of the concrete judgment calls...
New
First poster: KnowledgeIsPower
Released in 2024, uv is hands-down the best tool for managing Python installations and dependencies. Here’s why.
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
AstonJ
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
AstonJ
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New
pragdave
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New