CommunityNews
Writing composable SQL using JavaScript
Writing composable SQL using JavaScript by Gajus Kuizinas.
A walkthrough of common patterns of writing SQL queries in JavaScript with the help of Slonik.
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Frontend topics
New
View here:
http://frigidriver.com/mazes/
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
New
State of the Web: Deno.
What is Deno, why does it matter, and how is it currently used for server-side JavaScript?
New
Pay attention to WebAssembly.
WebAssembly is at an inflection point. Over the next few years, I expect to see increased adoption of WebA...
New
GitHub - Qovery/Replibyte: Seed your development database with real data :zap:.
Seed your development database with real data :zap:. Con...
New
Introducing Ezno.
Introducing Ezno and the current state of the project.
New
The new wave of Javascript web frameworks.
Make sense of the proliferation of new Javascript web frameworks. A deep dive into the proble...
New
Speeding up the JavaScript ecosystem - one library at a time.
Most popular libraries can be sped up by avoiding unnecessary type convers...
New
Migrating from Vue 2 to Svelte.
After using Vue 2 as our front-end framework for almost two years, it was announced that this support wo...
New
Node.js® is a free, open-source, cross-platform JavaScript runtime environment that lets developers create servers, web apps, command lin...
New
Other popular topics
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first:
asdf plugin-upd...
New
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices.
Neil Smyth
MySQL...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /laravel









