CommunityNews
Writing a Game Boy Emulator in OCaml
Writing a Game Boy Emulator in OCaml.
For the past few months, I have been working on a project called CAMLBOY, a Game Boy emulator that runs in the browser.
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Backend topics
As I continue to work on Cyberscore, I keep finding new quirks / features in PHP and MySQL. All of the tests below are being run on mysql...
New
Microsoft is trying to leapfrog competitors like Google and Amazon as they face record antitrust scrutiny.
The big picture: The deals ...
New
This comes up in my conversations surprisingly often so I thought it’s worth to write my thoughts down instead of repeating them again an...
New
Pocketlang is a small (~3000 semicolons) and fast functional language written in C. It’s syntactically similar to Ruby and it can be lear...
New
One of Haskell’s features that I really liked was list comprehensions, so I was very pleased to discover how nice Julia’s comprehensions ...
New
C++ Programming - The State of Developer Ecosystem in 2021 Infographic.
The State of Developer Ecosystem 2021 is a detailed report about...
New
What is 3110 about?
You might think this course is about OCaml. It’s not.
You might think this course is about data structures. It’s not...
New
By the end of this guide we’ll have a minimal, working implementation of a small part of Lua from scratch.
New
To build a web application you need to make architecture decisions across a range of topics. The beauty of Ruby on Rails or Django is tha...
New
GitHub - nim-works/nimskull: An in development statically typed systems programming language; with sustainability at its core. We, the co...
New
Other popular topics
Hello Devtalk World!
Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
poll
poll
Be sure to check out @Dusty’s article posted here: An Introduction to Alternative Keyboard Layouts It’s one of the best write-...
New
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
Author Spotlight
Mike Riley
@mriley
This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
Big O Notation can make your code faster by orders of magnitude. Get the hands-on info you need to master data structures and algorithms ...
New
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application.
Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework.
Miguel Gr...
New
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices.
Neil Smyth
MySQL...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /nodejs
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /laravel









