AstonJ
Which web frameworks are popular in 2020?
Partly interested in this so we can set up tags, but also because I’m out of touch with which frameworks are hot right now and I’m curious! ![]()
I’ll add two to begin with:
- Ruby on Rails
- Phoenix (Elixir)
Please include links if you can…
Most Liked
dimitarvp
OvermindDL1
Again on Rocket.rs (built on hyper*), it has such a nice and expandable API, makes it super easy to add middleware like things on anything super simply in ways I haven’t seen before, in addition to guards, fallbacks, etc… I want Phoenix to absorb a few of it’s features (basically just need a Router and Controller replacement, a library could do it).
Warp is also fast growing, it’s more “thin” but super fast and easy to use.
5
Popular Backend topics
AbstractMachinesLab/caramel.
:candy: An Erlang backend to the OCaml compiler. Contribute to AbstractMachinesLab/caramel development by c...
New
New
During a recent code review I came across this scenario:
Code in review
if (input.getValue() != null) {
return Arrays.asList(value);...
New
New
So I was thinking of trying out Crystal, I had tried it multiple times but left it midway. Now that there’s a book on it and it’s version...
New
I have being some Elixir open-source contributions and side projects. Oh, and I’m doing them on livestreams on my twitch channel, follow ...
New
What do you people do for reading Erlang docs?
Is there something like Ruby’s ri?
I installed manual pages for Erlang under /usr/local/...
New
I’ll be participating. This would be very interesting because I have been having coders block + a lot of distraction this weekend.
But l...
New
Hey! Just a random thought though: Found an article from fudzilla where AI can be a good debugger. How does one integrate something like ...
New
New
Other popular topics
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it.
Does your monitor have eye p...
New
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
Author Spotlight
Mike Riley
@mriley
This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /laravel









