NewsBot

NewsBot

What’s new in Svelte: December 2024

A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: What’s new in Svelte: December 2024

Where Next?

Popular Frontend topics Top

First poster: bot
A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://blog.angular.io/alyssa-nicoll-a-love-story-the...
New
First poster: bot
A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://blog.angular.io/thank-you-angular-d90d70f2e9d8...
New
First poster: bot
Deno v1.19.2 has been released. Link: Release v1.19.2 · denoland/deno · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Seed 0.9.2 has been released. Link: Release 0.9.2 · seed-rs/seed · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://blog.angular.io/angular-v15-is-now-available-d...
New
First poster: bot
TypeScript v4.9.5 has been released. Link: Release TypeScript 4.9.5 · microsoft/TypeScript · GitHub
New
NewsBot
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: What’s new in Svelte: June 2025
New
NewsBot
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: What’s new in Svelte: July 2025
New
NewsBot
React v19.1.1 has been released. Link: Release 19.1.1 (July 28, 2025) · facebook/react · GitHub
New
NewsBot
React v19.2.4, v19.1.5 and v19.0.4 has been released. Link: https://github.com/facebook/react/releases/tag/v19.2.4 Link: https://gith...
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
AstonJ
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
husaindevelop
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
DevotionGeo
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
CommunityNews
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet. Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Write elegant Ruby code—not just correct, but idiomatic. Go beyond the vocabulary and syntax and learn to express yourself with eloquence...
New