CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Sosumi Snap – Download and Install macOS in Ubuntu

This is the snap for Sosumi , “Download and install macOS in a VM” . It works on Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian, and other major Linux distributions.

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Linux topics Top

New
First poster: bot
Reproducible builds and deployments. Nix is a tool that takes a unique approach to package management and system configuration. Learn how...
New
First poster: bot
This is the snap for Sosumi , “Download and install macOS in a VM” . It works on Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian, and other major Linux distributi...
New
First poster: bot
Mac-style shortcut keys for Linux & Windows. - Seamless copy and paste with all apps and terminals. The zero effort solution. v1.2 ...
New
First poster: bot
Mobian aims to integrate the standard Debian distribution with the Phone Shell (phosh) project in a package that works on certain mobile ...
New
First poster: bot
Spectrum is a project that aims to create a computer operating system, based on the principle of security by compartmentalization, that h...
New
zacksiri
In December of 2023 we came to the realization that we needed to build our own image server. After hitting a few snags we decided that it...
New

Other popular topics Top

Exadra37
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
Maartz
Hi folks, I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
AstonJ
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol: bre...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New