CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Sony raises PlayStation 5 console prices in many regions, effective immediately

United States escapes the price hike, which ranges between 3-13% around the world.

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Game Dev topics Top

First poster: bot
Sony dropped a quick reference to its upcoming virtual reality headset back at CES. That’s kind of what Sony does at the show most years ...
New
New
New
CommunityNews
Total sales numbers for various SEGA and ATLUS titles including Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, Persona 3 Reload, Sonic Frontiers, Shin M...
New
CommunityNews
A detailed look at Graph Theory and how it can be applied to video games.
New
CommunityNews
On July 2nd, Microsoft announced sweeping layoffs affecting as many as 9,000 employees, and they had a big impact on the company’s Xbox s...
New
CommunityNews
A Portable Executable (.EXE), ELF64 and HTML polyglot that runs natively on Windows, Linux and in the Browser.
New
CommunityNews
We want Easel to be powerful enough to make the kinds of games you would play for hours.
New
New
First poster: alvinkatojr
The Stop Killing Games campaign has been dealt a major setback after the EU declined to force publishers to keep discontinued games playa...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use WebRTC to build web applications that stream media and data in real time directly from one user to another, all in the browser. ...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices. Neil Smyth MySQL...
New
pragdave
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New