CommunityNews

CommunityNews

GTA V playable in browser immediately nuked — unofficial WebAssembly port built with AI gets taken down within hours of going live

That was fast.

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Game Dev topics Top

First poster: bot
Sony dropped a quick reference to its upcoming virtual reality headset back at CES. That’s kind of what Sony does at the show most years ...
New
First poster: bot
Microsoft hits back at claims its proposed purchase of Activision Blizzard could harm its rival Sony.
New
New
CommunityNews
Total sales numbers for various SEGA and ATLUS titles including Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, Persona 3 Reload, Sonic Frontiers, Shin M...
New
CommunityNews
About 3 years ago, I joined a GameDev company, without any prior experience making games or hands-on exposure to this industry. Statisti...
New
New
First poster: andresriveros
Tariffs, component volatility, and Valve’s tolerance for losses all lead to uncertainty.
New
CommunityNews
During the rapid technological advancements of the early 1990s, the video game industry was on the cusp of a massive addition - another d...
New
CommunityNews
Joachim Ljunggren/Pixeldust is a Designer, Title Sequence and Motion Graphics Producer based in Gothenburg, Sweden. Over the past 15 year...
New
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
Exadra37
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
AstonJ
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face: :keyboard: If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Create efficient, elegant software tests in pytest, Python's most powerful testing framework. Brian Okken @brianokken Edited by Kat...
New
Maartz
Hi folks, I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
mafinar
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread. While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
New
AstonJ
This is a very quick guide, you just need to: Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/ Click on search Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New