CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Should I use SwiftUI in production? A code-to-code comparison to help you decide

Should I use SwiftUI in production? Here’s a code-to-code breakdown to help you decide…
SwiftUI — Apple’s declarative UI framework that works across all its software platforms — is young and full of problems, but it’s also magically simple and crazy fast to build once you get the hang of it. So we really shouldn’t be asking whether it is or isn’t flatly “production-ready.” Rather, we must evaluate whether it’s a strategic choice depending on our specific circumstances and projects. Here’s some variables you should weigh to decide whether to use SwiftUI in your production apps.

https://triplebyte.com/blog/should-i-use-swiftui-in-production-heres-how-to-decide?ref=hnpost

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our automated news source trackers.

First Post!

bot

bot

Where Next?

Popular Ios topics Top

New
First poster: bot
Should I use SwiftUI in production? Here’s a code-to-code breakdown to help you decide… SwiftUI — Apple’s declarative UI framework that ...
New
First poster: bot
Mastering UNIX pipes, Part 1. A pipe is a first-in-first-out interprocess communication channel. The pipe version as it is known today w...
New
First poster: bot
A couple of weeks ago, I started working on getting Racket CS to compile and run on iOS and, with a lot of guidance from Matthew Flatt, I...
New
First poster: bot
Apple has released a software update for AirTags following concerns they could be used to track people secretly. AirTags were released i...
New
First poster: bot
We believe technology should help us live well. It can and should be designed to help us be intentional, to do the things that truly matt...
New
First poster: bot
Amnesty International has detailed evidence showing some of the ways NSO’s Pegasus spyware tool infiltrated the iPhones of journalists an...
New
First poster: bot
Let the nostalgia rain over you as we take a look back and reminisce about the history of Xcode from its lowly beginnings…
New
First poster: bot
This guide is aimed at providing a detailed method for maximizing security and privacy on an Apple iPad (non-cellular). This guide should...
New
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have? Would you recommend it? Why? What will your next keyboard be? Pics always w...
New
AstonJ
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
AstonJ
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
AstonJ
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting: asdf install erlang 23.1.2 Configure failed. checking ...
New
Margaret
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
1147 29994 760
New
DevotionGeo
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices. Neil Smyth MySQL...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New