CommunityNews
A Mindful Mobile OS
I read and loved Potential’s “iOS 15, Humane” proposition. Published earlier in June by co-founders Welf and Oliver, it tackles how iOS could help us better protect our attention.
As a designer who cares about and writes about digital wellness, I’m profoundly aligned with their suggestions. In this article, I’m sharing my notes, as if enthusiastically scribbled in the margins of the original proposal, but public and online. Co-thinking and co-creating, if you will.
All images in this article were taken from Potential’s original post.
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Ios topics
Should I use SwiftUI in production? Here’s a code-to-code breakdown to help you decide…
SwiftUI — Apple’s declarative UI framework that ...
New
Mastering UNIX pipes, Part 1.
A pipe is a first-in-first-out interprocess communication channel. The pipe version as it is known today w...
New
Many iPhone owners have iMessages from years ago that they can’t access. For example, my wife and I simply want to read the first few mes...
New
In August 2020, I posted a rant on the Swift forums about the poor state of Swift documentation. Nothing came of it, but I want to reiter...
New
We believe technology should help us live well. It can and should be designed to help us be intentional, to do the things that truly matt...
New
Amnesty International has detailed evidence showing some of the ways NSO’s Pegasus spyware tool infiltrated the iPhones of journalists an...
New
Since the very first version of Swift, we’ve been able to define our various types as either classes, structs, or enums. But now, with th...
New
This guide is aimed at providing a detailed method for maximizing security and privacy on an Apple iPad (non-cellular). This guide should...
New
New
New
Other popular topics
Algorithms and data structures are much more than abstract concepts. Mastering them enables you to write code that runs faster and more e...
New
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it.
Does your monitor have eye p...
New
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one:
I got 51/100:
Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /markdown









