tonyxrandall
Popular Ios topics
New
New
Should I use SwiftUI in production? Here’s a code-to-code breakdown to help you decide…
SwiftUI — Apple’s declarative UI framework that ...
New
A couple of weeks ago, I started working on getting Racket CS to compile and run on iOS and, with a lot of guidance from Matthew Flatt, I...
New
In August 2020, I posted a rant on the Swift forums about the poor state of Swift documentation. Nothing came of it, but I want to reiter...
New
We believe technology should help us live well. It can and should be designed to help us be intentional, to do the things that truly matt...
New
Mastering List in SwiftUI.
List is the crucial view for many apps. I can’t imagine an app that doesn’t use a list view anywhere in the v...
New
I read and loved Potential’s “iOS 15, Humane” proposition. Published earlier in June by co-founders Welf and Oliver, it tackles how iOS c...
New
At DoorDash we are consistently making an effort to increase our user experience by increasing our app’s stability. A major part of this ...
New
This guide is aimed at providing a detailed method for maximizing security and privacy on an Apple iPad (non-cellular). This guide should...
New
Other popular topics
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
The V Programming Language
Simple language for building maintainable programs
V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code.
...
New
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application.
Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time.
...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /laravel









