CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Sega co-founder David Rosen dies aged 95

Rosen, who led Sega from the 1960s into the 90s and who died on Christmas Day, was a hugely important figure in the history of arcade and home gaming

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Game Dev topics Top

New
First poster: bot
Friday Facts #370 - The journey to Nintendo Switch | Factorio. We have a long history of trying to bring Factorio to other platforms, in...
New
CommunityNews
An in-depth analysis that explains how this console works internally
New
CommunityNews
This page gives you direct access to all delisted Steam titles on the site. Below each title are the companies it relates to. An * in the...
New
CommunityNews
Do you remember what video game developer websites and gaming websites looked like in the early 00s?
New
CommunityNews
During the rapid technological advancements of the early 1990s, the video game industry was on the cusp of a massive addition - another d...
New
New
New
CommunityNews
PortalVR Motion turns VR into Wii-style gaming — natural motion controls for thousands of SteamVR titles, using your Joy-Cons and an iPho...
New
CommunityNews
Rockstar has said physical copies of the game will contain a code for a digital download for the game.
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
AstonJ
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
AstonJ
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol: bre...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
First poster: AstonJ
Jan | Rethink the Computer. Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices. Neil Smyth MySQL...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New