CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Xbox v PlayStation: Giants clash over Call of Duty

Microsoft hits back at claims its proposed purchase of Activision Blizzard could harm its rival Sony.

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Game Dev topics Top

New
CommunityNews
ATARI is one of the most recognized names in the world. Since its formation in 1972, the company pioneered hundreds of iconic titles incl...
New
First poster: andresriveros
Tariffs, component volatility, and Valve’s tolerance for losses all lead to uncertainty.
New
CommunityNews
Igalia is an open source consultancy specialised in the development of innovative projects and solutions. Our engineers have expertise in...
New
CommunityNews
It is the second time in recent years the company has announced lays offs due to struggles with its blockbuster online game.
New
New
CommunityNews
At Thotcon 2025, I discussed a high-stakes friction point in game security: the conflict between Binary Obfuscation and Link-Time Opti…
New
New
New
First poster: alvinkatojr
The Stop Killing Games campaign has been dealt a major setback after the EU declined to force publishers to keep discontinued games playa...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
AstonJ
poll poll Be sure to check out @Dusty’s article posted here: An Introduction to Alternative Keyboard Layouts It’s one of the best write-...
New
AstonJ
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed! Check out all of our Keycaps threads here: https://forum....
New
AstonJ
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code. ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming. Minh Quang Tran The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New