CommunityNews
Safari isn’t protecting the web, it’s killing it
Safari isn’t protecting the web, it’s killing it.
There’s been a lot of discussion recently about how “Safari is the new IE” (1, 2, 3, 4, 5).I don’t want to rehash the basics of that, but I…
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Macos topics
New
mikelxc/Workarounds-for-ARM-mac.
This repository describes how I get most of my configurations work on the new Apple Silicon Mac - mikel...
New
Nice to see the chip space being shook up - look forward to when we have 64 Core+ chips in our personal computers :nerd_face:
Also good ...
New
After months of silence about Apple’s impressive M1 chip, Intel just clapped back with a carefully crafted takedown of the Arm-based chip...
New
mathiasbynens/dotfiles.
:wrench: .files, including ~/.macos — sensible hacker defaults for macOS - mathiasbynens/dotfiles
This threa...
New
Fed up with the Mac, I spent six months with a Linux laptop. The grass is not greener on the other side
April 02, 2021 — Carlos Fenollosa...
New
I’ve been re-reading the Swift structured concurrency roadmap and the Swift actors proposal and noticed a note on the latter saying:
“P...
New
First Look: macOS Monterey Public Beta.
If there’s a theme of Apple’s operating-system releases in 2021, it’s platform unification. This...
New
Until its recent demise, Internet Explorer was the browser hated most by web developers.
Internet Explorer is now a thing of the past, r...
New
Mac mini mod trims the fat for a reduced footprint.
New
Other popular topics
Algorithms and data structures are much more than abstract concepts. Mastering them enables you to write code that runs faster and more e...
New
New
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one:
I got 51/100:
Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
Author Spotlight
Rebecca Skinner
@RebeccaSkinner
Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
Author Spotlight:
Bruce Tate
@redrapids
Programming languages always emerge out of need, and if that’s not always true, they’re defin...
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /markdown









