CommunityNews
Apple Now Selling More M1 Macs Than Intel-Based Models, Says Tim Cook
Apple Now Selling More M1 Macs Than Intel-Based Models, Says Tim Cook.
Despite only being released in November, sales of the M1-powered MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, and Mac mini now represent the majority of Mac sales,…
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Macos topics
New
TLDR: Render Disney’s Moana scene in less than 10.000 lines of Swift code.
After Walt Disney Animation Studios released the scene descri...
New
1 Background
1.1 Swift TLDR
1.2 What Is ABI Stability and Dynamic Linking
1.3 Swift’s Stable ABI
1.4 Resilience and Library Evolution
...
New
Safari supports WebGPU experimentally with WSL kernels. I wrote a simple tuner that tries to optimize matrix multiplication. If you have ...
New
The Swift concurrency model intends to provide a safe programming model that statically detects data races and other common concurrency b...
New
mathiasbynens/dotfiles.
:wrench: .files, including ~/.macos — sensible hacker defaults for macOS - mathiasbynens/dotfiles
This threa...
New
Learn how to use the brand new actor model to protect your application from unwanted data-races and memory issues.
New
The release of M1 Macs marked a turning point for the open-source operating system community on Apple hardware. Now, the whole hardware s...
New
I recently received a tantalizing email from a reader I’ve never met: Sam Henri-Gold.
Sam showed me how you can key in a couple write co...
New
I didn’t think this was possible:
This App Store app [My Metronome - Tempo Keeper] immediately asks you for money and then disables the ...
New
Other popular topics
Hello Devtalk World!
Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
The V Programming Language
Simple language for building maintainable programs
V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
New
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









