CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Running Racket CS on iOS

A couple of weeks ago, I started working on getting Racket CS to compile and run on iOS and, with a lot of guidance from Matthew Flatt, I managed to get it working (with some caveats). Those changes have now been merged, so I figured I’d write another one of these guides while the information is still fresh in my head.

https://defn.io/2021/01/19/racket-cs-on-ios/

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Ios topics Top

New
New
First poster: bot
Should I use SwiftUI in production? Here’s a code-to-code breakdown to help you decide… SwiftUI — Apple’s declarative UI framework that ...
New
First poster: bot
If Apple decides to have Safari do something significant for user privacy, it will affect a significant number of people in a valuable ma...
New
First poster: bot
Many iPhone owners have iMessages from years ago that they can’t access. For example, my wife and I simply want to read the first few mes...
New
First poster: bot
In August 2020, I posted a rant on the Swift forums about the poor state of Swift documentation. Nothing came of it, but I want to reiter...
New
First poster: bot
Apple has released a software update for AirTags following concerns they could be used to track people secretly. AirTags were released i...
New
First poster: bot
Let the nostalgia rain over you as we take a look back and reminisce about the history of Xcode from its lowly beginnings…
New
tonyxrandall
A beginner friendly article on view identity with an intro about Swift UI in general.
New
First poster: bot
This guide is aimed at providing a detailed method for maximizing security and privacy on an Apple iPad (non-cellular). This guide should...
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
Or looking forward to? :nerd_face:
503 15149 280
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
New
AstonJ
If you’re getting errors like this: psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New
pragdave
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
CommunityNews
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New
xiji2646-netizen
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New
xiji2646-netizen
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New