Margaret
Editor at PragProg
Pragmatic Answers Series
If you are interested in writing, but not sure if you want to commit to a full-length book, take a look at the new Pragmatic Answers series. We just launched it with Venkat Subramaniam’s new beta book, (@venkats ) Programming DSLs in Kotlin. The short-form (50 pp) allows you to get started writing quickly and offer hands-on advice to help programmers solve real problems they are facing. Questions?
Most Liked
AstonJ
jaeyson
second that, answers series fits nicely with this topic
2
Margaret
Editor at PragProg
Thanks for the idea. I’ll pass along the suggestion to Louise. I know she’s working on getting us more Elixir books.
2
Popular General Dev topics
Content Creators Section
Use this section for anything to do with creating developer related content or educational resources :smiley:
New
It’s great to see so many book authors, would-be book authors and other content creators here - so if you have an idea for a book or some...
New
What I want to share first is the wisdom from a few of our experienced authors and what they have to say about writing. I think one of t...
New
If you are interested in writing, but not sure if you want to commit to a full-length book, take a look at the new Pragmatic Answers seri...
New
Are you a budding content creator in need of some inspiration? Be sure to check out @maik Maik Schmidt’s author spotlight.
Please post y...
New
I’m happy to say that Miki Tebeka @tebeka has agreed to work with PragProg to help us publish more Brain Teasers books as our chief Puzz...
New
Hello content creators! Happy new year. What tech topics do you think will be the focus of 2021? My vote for one topic is ethics in tech...
New
I’ve noticed that for some tech book authors, illustrations are not a priority. I think images are quite useful for explaining a process ...
New
Other popular topics
Hello Devtalk World!
Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
If you’re getting errors like this:
psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework.
Miguel Gr...
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
- All
- In The News (11397)
- Dev Chat (208)
- Questions (38)
- Resources (122)
- Blogs/Talks (29)
- Jobs (3)
- Events (15)
- Code Editors (59)
- Hardware (60)
- Reviews (5)
- Sales (16)
- Design & UX (5)
- Marketing & SEO (2)
- Industry & Culture (14)
- Ethics & Privacy (19)
- Business (4)
- Learning Methods (7)
- Content Creators
- DevOps & Hosting (14)
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel










