Margaret

Margaret

Editor at PragProg

Brain Teasers

I’m happy to say that Miki Tebeka @tebeka has agreed to work with PragProg to help us publish more Brain Teasers books as our chief Puzzle Editor. That means he’ll advise us on new topics, review proposals and manuscripts, and introduce us to potential authors for the series.

So far we have covered:
Python #book-python-brain-teasers
Go #book-go-brain-teasers
Pandas #book-pandas-brain-teasers

We have people interested in writing Brain Teaser books on:
Rust
Swift

We are considering looking for Brain Teaser authors for the following :
Java
Javascript
C
C#
Clojure
Kotlin
Perl
SQL

Any other languages or libraries you’d like to see?

Most Liked

herminiotorres

herminiotorres

Any other languages or libraries you’d like to see?

  • Elixir
  • ReasonML
ohm

ohm

What about Ruby? :thinking:

Margaret

Margaret

Editor at PragProg

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions!

I’ll add Erlang, Elixir, ReasonML, PHP, and Ruby as possible Brain Teaser topics.

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

Devtalk
Content Creators Section Use this section for anything to do with creating developer related content or educational resources :smiley:
New
AstonJ
It’s great to see so many book authors, would-be book authors and other content creators here - so if you have an idea for a book or some...
New
Margaret
What I want to share first is the wisdom from a few of our experienced authors and what they have to say about writing. I think one of t...
New
Margaret
If you are interested in writing, but not sure if you want to commit to a full-length book, take a look at the new Pragmatic Answers seri...
New
Margaret
Are you a budding content creator in need of some inspiration? Be sure to check out @maik Maik Schmidt’s author spotlight. Please post y...
New
Margaret
I’m happy to say that Miki Tebeka @tebeka has agreed to work with PragProg to help us publish more Brain Teasers books as our chief Puzz...
New
Margaret
Hello content creators! Happy new year. What tech topics do you think will be the focus of 2021? My vote for one topic is ethics in tech...
New
Margaret
I’ve noticed that for some tech book authors, illustrations are not a priority. I think images are quite useful for explaining a process ...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
AstonJ
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face: :keyboard: If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code. ...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming. Minh Quang Tran The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework. Miguel Gr...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time. ...
New