AstonJ

AstonJ

Your ideas for book authors and other content creators

It’s great to see so many book authors, would-be book authors and other content creators here - so if you have an idea for a book or some other resource that you would love someone to write or create… this could be your chance to inspire them or grab their attention :nerd_face:

Most Liked

AstonJ

AstonJ

I’d love to see more books about Phoenix LiveView, Crystal, Rust, Erlang and hopefully one day, Gleam! :smiley:

Margaret

Margaret

Editor at PragProg

@pillaiindu thanks for the book suggestions! Now to find someone to author them …

pillaiindu

pillaiindu

A dedicated book on Phoenix deployment.
Reliably deploying (and scaling) Phoenix applications, to cloud and VPS, with and without Docker and Kubernetes.

I’ll buy this book in a heartbeat.

You can also substitute Phoenix with Go.
There are numerous tutorials on deploying and scaling Go with docker and kubernetes, but those tutorials are dispersed. A dedicated book will be great on the same topic, even for Go.

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

Devtalk
Content Creators Section Use this section for anything to do with creating developer related content or educational resources :smiley:
New
AstonJ
It’s great to see so many book authors, would-be book authors and other content creators here - so if you have an idea for a book or some...
New
Margaret
What I want to share first is the wisdom from a few of our experienced authors and what they have to say about writing. I think one of t...
New
Margaret
If you are interested in writing, but not sure if you want to commit to a full-length book, take a look at the new Pragmatic Answers seri...
New
Margaret
Are you a budding content creator in need of some inspiration? Be sure to check out @maik Maik Schmidt’s author spotlight. Please post y...
New
Margaret
I’m happy to say that Miki Tebeka @tebeka has agreed to work with PragProg to help us publish more Brain Teasers books as our chief Puzz...
New
Margaret
Hello content creators! Happy new year. What tech topics do you think will be the focus of 2021? My vote for one topic is ethics in tech...
New
Margaret
I’ve noticed that for some tech book authors, illustrations are not a priority. I think images are quite useful for explaining a process ...
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
Or looking forward to? :nerd_face:
503 15149 280
New
PragmaticBookshelf
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
AstonJ
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed! Check out all of our Keycaps threads here: https://forum....
New
AstonJ
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face: :keyboard: If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
mafinar
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread. While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
xiji2646-netizen
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New