Devtalk

Devtalk

About the Content Creators category

Content Creators Section

Use this section for anything to do with creating developer related content or educational resources :smiley:

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

Devtalk
Content Creators Section Use this section for anything to do with creating developer related content or educational resources :smiley:
New
AstonJ
It’s great to see so many book authors, would-be book authors and other content creators here - so if you have an idea for a book or some...
New
Margaret
What I want to share first is the wisdom from a few of our experienced authors and what they have to say about writing. I think one of t...
New
Margaret
If you are interested in writing, but not sure if you want to commit to a full-length book, take a look at the new Pragmatic Answers seri...
New
Margaret
Are you a budding content creator in need of some inspiration? Be sure to check out @maik Maik Schmidt’s author spotlight. Please post y...
New
Margaret
I’m happy to say that Miki Tebeka @tebeka has agreed to work with PragProg to help us publish more Brain Teasers books as our chief Puzz...
New
Margaret
Hello content creators! Happy new year. What tech topics do you think will be the focus of 2021? My vote for one topic is ethics in tech...
New
Margaret
I’ve noticed that for some tech book authors, illustrations are not a priority. I think images are quite useful for explaining a process ...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
Exadra37
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
DevotionGeo
The V Programming Language Simple language for building maintainable programs V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application. Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices. Neil Smyth MySQL...
New
pragdave
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New