NeoNight
Offering a hand with design or production
Hey guys, just wanted to drop a quick message - feel free to hit me up if you could use a friendly hand with design or production. It’s so easy to get narrow sighted when you’re deep in a project, and a fresh perspective can make a huge difference, so please don’t hesitate to reach out: Video Game Design & Development Consulting | Grant Wilde — NeoNight
If you’re new to the industry and funds are tight, still reach out and I’ll try to help where I can ![]()
Popular Game Dev topics
Please share!! :video_game:
What did you use? What would you use going forward?
New
Hello game developers. I’m an editor at The Pragmatic Bookshelf. I have a book by our own Tammy Coron on Native Apple Game Development wi...
New
I’ve been trying to get a PS5 for ages!! I’m on Amazon’s waiting list but haven’t heard anything from them.
It’s the first PlayStation s...
New
Hi Guys,
What is your opinion about geo-distributed testing, do you and use it and why? And which resources do you use for testing pro...
New
Hey everyone!
My name is Sam and I represent Legends of Learning - a platform for game based learning in schools, and a marketplace for ...
New
Team JethKo - Knee Deep is a detective adventure with role-playing elements & turn-based combat.
What started as a small project tur...
New
Hello, dear Developers!
My name is Alex, and I specialize in creating custom covers and logos for games designed for the Steam platform....
New
Hi there! I’m hosting a jam with my team and would like to invite you to participate :slight_smile:
It’s about building just one level o...
New
We’re students building a drag-and-drop game builder to help dreamers like you bring your ideas to life. We’re looking for feedback from ...
New
Date Started: 6th august 2026 → Mid Beta Needs alot of work still but has the foundation (just need feedback)
Runescape Skills/Attack st...
New
Other popular topics
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
No chair. I have a standing desk.
This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Use WebRTC to build web applications that stream media and data in real time directly from one user to another, all in the browser.
...
New
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one:
I got 51/100:
Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
Author Spotlight
Rebecca Skinner
@RebeccaSkinner
Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code.
...
New
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application.
Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /markdown









