ErlangSolutions

ErlangSolutions

Devtalk Sponsor

MongooseIM 4.0 release

MongooseIM is a massively scalable Instant Messaging server, designed to provide flexibility and reliability for almost any messaging use-cases. To learn more about what we do you can check out our guide at https://www.erlang-solutions.com/blog/the-complete-guide-to-instant-messaging-and-in-application-chat.html

In the latest release we’ve worked hard to make MongooseIM easier to use, that includes an Erlang agnositic configuration, Kubernetes Helm Charts and structured logging. See the full blog on the latest release at https://www.erlang-solutions.com/blog/what-s-new-in-mongooseim-4-0-the-friendly-mongoose.html

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

First poster: bot
Release Introducing rust-gpu v0.1 :dragon: · EmbarkStudios/rust-gpu. Today, we’re releasing a very early version of rust-gpu - a new pro...
New
First poster: bot
Podman is an open-source project that is available on most Linux platforms and resides on GitHub. Podman is a daemonless container engine...
New
First poster: Carter
https://makepad.dev/ This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
New
finner
I thought it might be of interest to document some of the Java versioning tools that are available. Here is a very short list to start w...
New
First poster: bot
Simple command line tool for text to image generation using OpenAI’s CLIP and Siren (Implicit neural representation network) - lucidrains...
New
OrlaghNeary
First time posting here and disclaimer, I work with Microsoft! I partner with Microsoft Research and there are so many cool projects unde...
New
First poster: bot
Turn (almost) any Python command line program into a full GUI application with one line
New
First poster: bot
Maddy Mail Server implements all functionality required to run a e-mail server. It can send messages via SMTP (works as MTA), accept mess...
New
First poster: bot
YOCaml is a static site generator, mostly written in OCaml. The project was started to offer some rather naive examples of how to use the...
New
kirkjkrauss
I’m not the first developer to code a method dedicated to matching the classic ‘*’ and ‘?’ wildcards in Rust.  But I may be the first to...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
AstonJ
poll poll Be sure to check out @Dusty’s article posted here: An Introduction to Alternative Keyboard Layouts It’s one of the best write-...
New
AstonJ
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face: :keyboard: If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic. Sam Ruby @rubys ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework. Miguel Gr...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New