CommunityNews

CommunityNews

YOCaml - yet another static site generator, mostly written in OCaml

YOCaml is a static site generator, mostly written in OCaml. The project was started to offer some rather naive examples of how to use the Preface library. The generator is relatively flexible and is intended to be as generic as possible. To learn more about its construction, I redirect you to the documentation page.

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

New
First poster: bot
Release A powerful web framework written in Nim · planety/prologue. Prologue: A powerful web framework written in Nim We are proud to ...
New
First poster: bot
Release Introducing rust-gpu v0.1 :dragon: · EmbarkStudios/rust-gpu. Today, we’re releasing a very early version of rust-gpu - a new pro...
New
New
Exadra37
A tool for exploring a docker image, layer contents, and discovering ways to shrink the size of your Docker/OCI image.
New
First poster: bot
:gem: Artichoke Ruby is a modular Ruby implementation written in Rust. Artichoke is made up of several Rust libraries, called crates, whi...
New
First poster: bot
Simple command line tool for text to image generation using OpenAI’s CLIP and Siren (Implicit neural representation network) - lucidrains...
New
First poster: bot
Check if an email address exists without sending any email, written in Rust.
New
crirvine
To my knowledge, up until now, all Business Process Management (BPM) platforms have been Java based. If you are a Java developer and have...
New
dhoelzgen
I am currently giving Cursor another try to code Elixir apps. Although I am quite happy with how it evolved, I kept getting annoyed by th...
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Hello Devtalk World! Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
AstonJ
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
mafinar
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread. While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New