mafinar

mafinar

Learning Dart through implementing algorithms

A friend and I implemented a few algorithms in Dart and set them up in a repository. Thought I’d share it here.

Most Liked

AstonJ

AstonJ

Looks good Mafinar :+1:

Are people using Dart much for anything other than Flutter these days?

mafinar

mafinar

Thanks. I intend to continue with this one for non functional algorithm practice. Also the new changed an NNBD in Dart seems to be fun.

I guess not. AngularDart hasn’t received much love any way and I believe it lost more of it appeal since Flutter Web was announced. I recall a promising web framework too was recently abandoned. It is sad really, Dart is a good language.

I never worked with Flutter or AngularDart. I only use it to keep my curly braces claws sharpened :wink:

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

New
First poster: bot
Release Introducing rust-gpu v0.1 :dragon: · EmbarkStudios/rust-gpu. Today, we’re releasing a very early version of rust-gpu - a new pro...
New
First poster: bot
This is a full alternative implementaion of the Rust language ontop of GCC which the goal to become fully upstream with the GNU toolchain...
New
First poster: bot
Why is it called pie? Because if you pronounce API like “a pie”, then all this consuming and serving of APIs becomes a lot more palatabl...
/go
New
First poster: bot
Simple command line tool for text to image generation using OpenAI’s CLIP and Siren (Implicit neural representation network) - lucidrains...
New
First poster: bot
An online Zig compiler inspired by Go and Rust. Contribute to gsquire/zig-play development by creating an account on GitHub. https://zi...
New
First poster: bot
Turn (almost) any Python command line program into a full GUI application with one line
New
First poster: bot
Check if an email address exists without sending any email, written in Rust.
New
mudasobwa
Md, a library to parse markdown and markdown-like syntaxes, has been released. Fully-customizable syntax, blazingly fast (5× compared to...
New
sorcecoder
Hy guys, not sure how much I can share without being flagged as self promotion scam but I am working on a backend framework in rust that...
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have? Would you recommend it? Why? What will your next keyboard be? Pics always w...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
AstonJ
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart: A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
Maartz
Hi folks, I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
husaindevelop
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic. Sam Ruby @rubys ...
New
CommunityNews
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New