CommunityNews
Check If Email Exists - written in Rust
Check if an email address exists without sending any email, written in Rust.
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Backend topics
New
A friend and I implemented a few algorithms in Dart and set them up in a repository. Thought I’d share it here.
New
A set of utility functions for iterators, functions, and dictionaries.
See the PyToolz documentation at https://toolz.readthedocs.io
...
New
Podman is an open-source project that is available on most Linux platforms and resides on GitHub. Podman is a daemonless container engine...
New
Simple command line tool for text to image generation using OpenAI’s CLIP and Siren (Implicit neural representation network) - lucidrains...
New
An online Zig compiler inspired by Go and Rust. Contribute to gsquire/zig-play development by creating an account on GitHub.
https://zi...
New
Preface
Preface is an opinionated library designed to facilitate the handling of recurring functional programming idioms in OCaml. Many ...
New
YOCaml is a static site generator, mostly written in OCaml. The project was started to offer some rather naive examples of how to use the...
New
To my knowledge, up until now, all Business Process Management (BPM) platforms have been Java based. If you are a Java developer and have...
New
I am currently giving Cursor another try to code Elixir apps. Although I am quite happy with how it evolved, I kept getting annoyed by th...
New
Other popular topics
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
No chair. I have a standing desk.
This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart:
A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON
When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
Author Spotlight
Mike Riley
@mriley
This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply…
File > New Rule:
And select Deny, O...
New
Will Swifties’ war on AI fakes spark a deepfake porn reckoning?
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic.
Sam Ruby @rubys
...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /markdown









