CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Making Video Games in 2025 (without an engine)

Thoughts, tools, and libraries I use to make games

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Game Dev topics Top

First poster: bot
Sony dropped a quick reference to its upcoming virtual reality headset back at CES. That’s kind of what Sony does at the show most years ...
New
New
New
New
New
CommunityNews
Every now and then someone tells me that their child loves video games and wants to get into the game industry, then asks me how…
New
CommunityNews
A list of legal and interesting actions taken by the big N.
New
CommunityNews
How a video game company built an empire by inverting the playbook
New
First poster: dani
I ported Linux to the PS5 and turned it into a Steam Machine. Running GTA 5 Enhanced with Ray Tracing. :exploding_head:
New
New

Other popular topics Top

New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
Exadra37
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
AstonJ
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply… File > New Rule: And select Deny, O...
New
husaindevelop
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New