CommunityNews
Nvidia’s new G-Sync Pulsar monitors target motion blur at the human retina level
Four new monitors promise “effective motion clarity of a theoretical 1,000 Hz monitor.”
Read in full here:
Popular Game Dev topics
Nintendo Is Removing Switch Emulation Videos On Steam Deck.
Recently, a video showcasing how well the Steam Deck can emulate the Nintend...
New
United States escapes the price hike, which ranges between 3-13% around the world.
New
A detailed look at Graph Theory and how it can be applied to video games.
New
Are you shipping textures to players as PNGs? The goal of this post is to convince you that this is suboptimal, and walk you through a be...
New
A list of legal and interesting actions taken by the big N.
New
Tariffs, component volatility, and Valve’s tolerance for losses all lead to uncertainty.
New
I recently discovered that you could make PS2 games in JavaScript.
New
At Thotcon 2025, I discussed a high-stakes friction point in game security: the conflict between Binary Obfuscation and Link-Time Opti…
New
An unknown Sega Saturn project has come to light after 29 years
New
Starting summer 2026, in preparation for upcoming changes in European battery regulations coming into effect in mid-February 2027, select...
New
Other popular topics
Hello Devtalk World!
Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
The V Programming Language
Simple language for building maintainable programs
V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
New
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









