mudasobwa
๐ป-language
To promote Tarearbol.DynamicManager I created the
-language (which is a brainfuck dialect.)
Code outputting โMeowโ to the console looks like this:
๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ
๐ธ๐ผ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ ๐ธ๐ผ๐บ๐บ๐น ๐ธ๐ฑ๐น ๐ฑ๐พ๐น
๐ผ๐ผ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐ป
๐ผ๐พ๐พ๐พ๐ป
๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐ป
๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐ป
Most Liked
ohm
I rewrote my Ruby Brainfuck Code-Golfed interpreter to work with your
-language.
a,*b=$<.read,c=d=n=0
(t,m=a[d],-1
t['๐ผ']&&b[c-=m]||=n
t['๐ฑ']&&c+=m
t['๐บ']&&b[c]-=m
t['๐พ']&&b[c]+=m
t['๐ป']&&$><<b[c].chr
t['๐ฝ']&&b[c]=STDIN.getc.ord
n==b[c]?t['๐ธ']&&n=m=1:t['๐น']&&n=1
(a[d+=m]['๐ธ']&&n+=m
a[d]['๐น']&&n-=m)until n<1
d+=1)while a[d]
Running it with:
$ ruby bf.rb prog.bf
Meow
4
AstonJ
Youโre nuts Aleksei 
2
mudasobwa
Well, there is only one emoji for brain and guess how many for the suffix of the original language name, so I was literally enforced to resort to kitties.
2
Popular Backend topics
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
Serverless has been quite a prevalent topic in our industry in the past few years, and while there are a lot of sceptics, I think itโs sa...
New
Announcing the Error Handling Project Group | Inside Rust Blog.
Want to follow along with Rust development? Curious how you might get in...
New
About Self
Self is a prototype-based dynamic object-oriented programming language, environment, and virtual machine centered around the p...
New
Iโve recently become interested in Elixir and all itโs neat perks. And since Iโm currently working on a messaging platform; elixir seems ...
New
proposal: Go 2: permit types to say they may only be created by containing package ยท Issue #43123 ยท golang/go.
It would be useful to per...
New
Iโve never really felt 100% comfortable using the enum type because of my lack of understanding how it is constructed . . .
. . . until ...
New
I did not add this to a โthis weekend Iโll learnโ like my few other journals as I am decided on using this in the long term.
Last I work...
New
Hello! Advent of Year 2023 is upon us and like past few years, Iโll be opening threads discussing each yearโs problems.
Day 1 was today....
New
Hi everyone,
Iโm considering pursuing the Elixir/Erlang certification exam offered by Erlang Solutions and wanted to check in with the c...
New
Other popular topics
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me โI TOLD YOU SO!!!โ but I...
New
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in itโs current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one:
I got 51/100:
Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
New
Big O Notation can make your code faster by orders of magnitude. Get the hands-on info you need to master data structures and algorithms ...
New
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, youโll write less (and cleaner) code.
...
New
Iโm able to do the โartisticโ part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I donโt...
New
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /markdown









