CommunityNews

CommunityNews

A Technical Look at Iran’s Internet Shutdowns

Every time mass protests erupt in Iran, a familiar pattern follows: the flow of information stops. The internet slows to a crawl or disappears entirely.

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

First poster: bot
FUZIX FUZIX is a fusion of various elements from the assorted UZI forks and branches beaten together into some kind of semi-coherent pla...
New
First poster: dyowee
Maybe it’s just my experience, but Object-Oriented Programming seems like a default, most common paradigm of software engineering. The on...
New
First poster: Maartz
This Keyboard Lets People Type So Fast It’s Banned From Typing Competitions. A new peripheral lets you keep typing without ever lifting ...
New
First poster: bot
GitHub - lucidrains/PaLM-rlhf-pytorch: Implementation of RLHF (Reinforcement Learning with Human Feedback) on top of the PaLM architectur...
New
CommunityNews
The Definitive PHP 7.2, 7.3, 7.4, 8.0, and 8.1 Benchmarks (2023). We tested the performance of 14 PHP platforms (WordPress, Drupal, Lara...
New
CommunityNews
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet. Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
First poster: AstonJ
GitHub - exelban/stats: macOS system monitor in your menu bar. macOS system monitor in your menu bar. Contribute to exelban/stats develo...
New
First poster: alvinkatojr
Over the last decade, we’ve seen great advancements in distributed systems, but the way we program them has seen few fundamental improvem...
New
New
CommunityNews
The French originated the meter in the 1790s as one/ten-millionth of the distance from the equator to the north pole along a meridian thr...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
AstonJ
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have? Would you recommend it? Why? What will your next keyboard be? Pics always w...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
Exadra37
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it. Does your monitor have eye p...
New
DevotionGeo
The V Programming Language Simple language for building maintainable programs V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
Maartz
Hi folks, I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
RobertRichards
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New