CommunityNews
I turned JS into a compiled language (for fun and Wasm)
I turned JS into a compiled language (for fun and Wasm) — surma.dev.
This is one of those times where I got so fascinated by the idea of a thing
that I forgot to ask myself whether it’s a good idea to build the thing. The
idea being, transpiling JavaScript to C++ so I can compile that to whatever
I need.
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Frontend topics
Building LightOS with React Native.
The Light Phone 2 is a minimalist cellphone that was named one of Time Magazine’s best inventions of...
New
**Run any code on any client.**With WebAssembly and Wasmer.
It’s been almost 6-months since we released Wasmer 1.0, and the community ...
New
Many years ago NRI adopted Elm as a frontend language. We started small with a disposable proof of concept, and as the engineering team i...
New
Creating 3D graphics on the web has never been easier or more accessible. Svelte Cubed lets you build state-driven Three.js scenes with m...
New
GitHub - marianoguerra/hiapl: HTML Is A Programming Language.
HTML Is A Programming Language. Contribute to marianoguerra/hiapl developm...
New
See them here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
New
JavaScript Containers.
The majority of server programs are Linux programs. They consist of a file system, some executable files, maybe s...
New
Type-Level TypeScript — Introduction.
A course to take your TypeScript skills to the next level!
New
Node.js® is a free, open-source, cross-platform JavaScript runtime environment that lets developers create servers, web apps, command lin...
New
Our legal battle over Oracle’s claim on the word “JavaScript” is entering the discovery phase. Here’s how you can help.
New
Other popular topics
Algorithms and data structures are much more than abstract concepts. Mastering them enables you to write code that runs faster and more e...
New
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
Use WebRTC to build web applications that stream media and data in real time directly from one user to another, all in the browser.
...
New
Author Spotlight
Jamis Buck
@jamis
This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic.
Sam Ruby @rubys
...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
This is cool!
DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON
We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /markdown









