CommunityNews

CommunityNews

How did Atari’s vector graphics technology work?

Atari’s Quadrascan Explained.
How did Atari utilize vector monitors in their vector-drawn arcade games? It’s all explained right here.LINKSTwitter (updates): https://twitter.com/RetroGame…

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Game Dev topics Top

New
First poster: bot
Graphics card-maker Nvidia says it will deliberately reduce the efficiency of its latest card by 50% when it is used to mine the crypto-c...
New
First poster: bot
Sony says its next-generation PlayStation VR system will feature an improved field of view and silence critics of the current device’s wi...
New
First poster: bot
Hackers have stolen valuable information from major game publisher Electronic Arts (EA), the company said. The attackers claimed to have...
New
First poster: bot
TETRIS is a popular video game in which you try to fill rows in a rectangular well using a sequence of tetrominoes chosen by the machine....
New
First poster: bot
An original Zelda cartridge and a Mario game set successive records at auction within days.
New
First poster: bot
Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases… A new tool that blends your everyday work apps into one. ...
New
RobertRichards
As of now, the online casino game industry has registered an impressive revenue size of over $87.91 billion which will witness a massive ...
New
RobertRichards
Possibilities in the ecommerce market are steadily increasing with rapid digitization and the surge in technology-proficient users. At pr...
New
RobertRichards
From general people to business establishments, digital wallet apps are emerging as a popular, faster, and more efficient medium of finan...
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Hello Devtalk World! Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
AstonJ
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build efficient applications that exploit the unique benefits of a pure functional language, learning from an engineer who uses Haskell t...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Rebecca Skinner @RebeccaSkinner Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
New
First poster: AstonJ
Jan | Rethink the Computer. Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
AstonJ
This is cool! DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New